Add Tags to PDF
How to Add Tags to a PDF Online:
- First, drag and drop your chosen PDF or select the file from your device.
- Wait for the document to load – this can take a few seconds.
- Choose the proper configuration settings based on your needs.
- Press the “Run command” button.
- Wait for the process to finish, and download your results.
Automatically Add Tags to a PDF Online
Use our automated online tool to generate a tag tree that best fits the contents of your document. Simply pick the desired configuration settings and let us do the work!
If you need to fix or modify any tags in your document– whether it’s automatically or manually – you can do so using our PDFix Desktop Pro.