Convert PDF to a Fully Compliant PDF/UA
How to Make a PDF Accessible Online:
- First, drag and drop your chosen PDF or select the file from your device.
- Wait for the document to load – this can take a few seconds.
- Choose the proper configuration settings based on your needs.
- Press the “Run Command” button.
- Fill out the individual dialogs in accordance with your document and press next.
- After filling out the final dialog, download your modified PDF.
Make PDF Accessible Automatically
Our automated tool generates a tag tree that best fits your PDF while adding any metadata needed to create a fully compliant PDF/UA. Also, choose to Preflight the document template, it runs a complex algorithm that generates a new template prepared for recognizing complex objects such as headers, footers, or headings.
If you want to create multiple accessible documents all at once, do so by using our automated commands on PDFix Desktop Pro.