Recover your PDF Documents Info
Steps to Get Document Info:
- First, drag and drop your chosen PDF or select the file from your device.
- Wait for the document to load – this can take a few seconds.
- Choose the proper configuration settings based on your needs.
- Press the “Run command” button.
- Wait for the process to finish, and download your results.
Automatically Recover PDF Info
Do you want to get more information about your PDF? Our Get Document Info tool automatically analyzes PDFs and recovers attached metadata – a creator, author, document’s language, tagged or not, and more.
Do you want to manage the metadata in your PDF? You can directly set up all of the info even in multiple documents with just a single button using commands in our PDFix Desktop Pro.