Convert PDF to a Fixed or Responsive HTML
How to Convert PDF to HTML Online:
- First, drag and drop your chosen PDF or select the file from your device.
- Wait for the document to load – this can take a few seconds.
- Choose the proper configuration settings based on your needs.
- Press the “Run command” button.
- Wait for the process to finish, and download your results.
Automatically Convert PDF to HTML
Many people prefer using HTML to store or share their documents. Our online tool allows you to easily convert any PDF into an HTML. We offer different conversion methods – conversion to fixed HTML from untagged PDF, or conversion to fully responsive HTML from tagged PDF by derivation algorithm.
We bet you prefer saving your time and convert multiple documents all at once – let’s start to do so by using automated commands in our PDFix Desktop Pro.