Simplify Tagging Annotations Problem
How to Flatten Annotations Online:
- First, drag and drop your chosen PDF or select the file from your device.
- Wait for the document to load – this can take a few seconds.
- Choose the proper configuration settings based on your needs.
- Press the “Run command” button.
- Wait for the process to finish, and download your results.
Resolve Problem with Tagging Annotations in PDF
If you want to avoid problems with annotation tagging and your document doesn’t need to be interactive after publishing PDF/UA compliant, you can simply flatten selected types of annotations into the PDF content.
If you want to tag an annotation properly, you have to include it in the tag tree or mark it as an artifact. You might do this process by using our annotation pane in our PDFix Desktop Pro.